Monday, January 12, 2009

My Beautiful Tiffany

Well on Fri night I threw Tiffany a shower.... thanks to tons of help from Kimberly... It went FABULOUS!. She had so much fun catching up with old friends and being with everyone as she gets ready for the most important day of her life. She is getting married next week and I couldn't be happier for her. She is truly an amazing cousin and best friend. She is so happy and I am so excited for her to start her life with Ry. He is an amazing man and will make a great husband to our beautiful Tiff. Kimberly helped me throw the shower and did all the food. We had a mash potato bar and it was so much fun. She is amazing at doing all of this kind of stuff... Kimberly is the one that did my wedding and it was unbelievable. She is doing Tiffs as well and I am sure it is going to be amazing. Kimberly doesn't do anything less... Well Tiff I love you and can't wait for you to start your life with Ry!!!!

Tiff and Aunt Jody... Love you Aunt Jody!


My cousin Kimberly, tiffs sister, Tiffany and I... the night of her shower.


The wonderful amazing couple... Tiff and Ry... Love you guys.


Me and Tiff right before she left for her bridals


Here she is... We just got done doing her hair and make-up for her bridals. Isn't she the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

4 comments:

Whitney said...

you're awesome, megs!! i bet tiff appreciates it all so much! can you come do my hair, though? i'm not getting married, but i'd just really like to look nice and not have mr. a tell me, "mommy, your hair looks sooo pretty" just because it's the first time it's been down in days! :) come, come!

McKall said...

Megs! I love you! Her hair and makeup look amazing and the wedding will be beautiful I'm sure. I would love to come to the orem school!!! seriously, maybe I'll look into it! Well I love you so much and please come visit again soon!

Jody said...

What a fun night we had tonight celebrating family and love! You are such an incredible woman who oozes love from every pore! I'm so glad you and Tiffany have become so close, and can't wait to see all the great pictures you PROMISE to post! And yes, I REALLY appreciate your doing my hair before I scare the people of St. Louis away!!! Love ya Megs!

Paige said...

Megs!

I am so glad I finally found you... now we can be blogging friends since you left us for stinkin' Orem ;( Love you and Miss you!