Wow what a Christmas. We had a great Christmas here in Utah. We unfortunately couldn't go anywhere due to the fact that this baby is coming any day now. We had a Family Party on Wed night with Drew's family and it was a blast seeing everyone. We were fortunate to have Gary and Nikki here with us for Christmas too. It was so much fun having them here and being able to spend some quality time with them. Our Christmas wasn't to huge this year but our big present to Aiden was this cute little Turtle named Steve. It took him quite a while to come up with the name but Aiden loves to just sit in front of the tank and watch him swim. Steve was a hit!!! Drew's parents spoiled us this year like they do every year. Thank you Gary and Lynn for making this Christmas so fun. My parents have started this awesome tradition that they give us money every year to go make a family memory. This year we went on the Polar Express up in Heber. It was so much fun. Pictures will come soon of that. Thanks Mom and Dad for allowing us to go. It was priceless to see Aiden's face when we got to the North Pole. We were able to take Family pictures with everyone here so I will have to post those when I get them. They turned out AMAZING.
Okay so for the baby update. I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced still. I have been that way for about 3 weeks now. I am soooo ready for this baby to come though. I am to that uncomfortable state where it hurts to move and nothing is comfortable for me. I know people say I have to be more miserable than this but so help me I am ready. This baby already weighs 8 lbs right now and I have my next apt tomorrow...(wed). I am hoping I have dilated some more. I am due this Sat so I hope I have made some kind of progress. Hopefully my next post will be about me having the baby. I will take some pictures tonight of me in my last and final days and hopefully post those tomorrow. So I guess I will have 1 more post before the baby comes.
Until tomorrow here are some pictures of our Christmas... Enjoy
Here is Steve... Our newest member of the family
Another view... Cute huh?
Aiden getting ready to come down and see what Santa brought
Our Christmas set up... (Our stockings are on the couch... sorry no picture of that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment