Okay so tomorrow night at 8 I go in to be induced to have this baby. We can't wait to meet this little baby. We will keep you all posted as to when and how it went. We will have pictures too. Hopefully this baby is ready to come into this world and meet her new little family. We sure can't wait I know that much. Abby or Grace what ever your name is... we love you and are so exited to have you join us down here on earth. Thank you for allowing us to be your parents. We love you already.
6 comments:
oh meg i am so excited for you!! I cant wait to see pictures. good luck i will be thinking of you.
good luck Meg! I also am really excited to see pictures and hope everything goes well for you :)
megan im so excited for you!!!! remind yourself to try to remember every detail and journal all of it asap! you will be surprised how easily you forget the little details of the best day ever!
Good luck!!! I'll be thinking of you guys all day!
i'm waiting already! i hope you aren't... lol. i love you guys!
i can't wait to see pictures!!! i am so excited!!!
Post a Comment