Monday, February 1, 2010

Church Time...

Well we took Abby to church yesterday and let me tell you it was sooo much fun picking out her outfit and getting her all ready to go. Anyone can tell you that I LOVE to pick out the clothes that babies are going to wear so it fits so perfectly that I have a girl that I can play dress up with. She was so good the whole time we were there. She only cried for a minute till I rocked her to sleep and even at that we were in the mothers lounge so it wasn't to bad. It is so weird to think that I can go in the mothers lounge with my own baby not my sisters who I am trying to get to sleep. Anyways she did awesome and I am so glad that I was able to go back. I made sure everyone stayed dressed so we could come back home and take pictures of our first Sunday together at church.

The whole family

Another shot of us


Aiden and Dad in their matching suits. They looked sooo good


Three generations here. That is Drew's dad Gary on the right.

1 comment:

Jules said...

sharp looking boys! And Megs you look fantastic! and i love that you get to dress your own baby, but you better keep dressing mine when you visit!t they always look cuter when megs is here!