Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Really 2 months already?

Oh man how can it already be 2 months ago that you came into our lives. It seems like just yesterday. We just got home from your 2 month apt with Dr. J and he said that you are one healthy baby. Here are your stats:
Weight: 11lbs 10oz-75th%
Height: 24 in.- 90th%
Head: 40

Yeah you are one tall baby. You don't even fit into any of your onsies anymore cuz they are to short. I swear you are going to be about 6 feet tall. Then again your Mom and Dad aren't to small. Nana reminded me of that today. Thanks Mom. You are progressing just perfect. You love to smile and coo and the doctor even said that by 6 months old you should be sitting all by yourself and by 9 months crawling all over. I can't believe it. My little baby is growing so fast. I know you are still small but to me you are getting so big. I love to take pictures of you and catch those priceless moments we share together at 4am. We love you little Abby. Thank you for making our life so amazing with you in it.

Abby- 2 months old... Thanks Julz for this darling outfit.

1 comment:

Jules said...

darling!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and miss you abby girl! You're going to outgrow your cousin if you don't slow down!