We had an awesome Father's Day with Drew's family. Everyone came over around 3 and we grilled up some steaks and had funeral potatoes and a jello salad. It was so yummy. We played some games after and just hung out. It was a nice relaxing day... Just what the Dads wanted.
I have to say that I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who loves not only me but my kids as well. Even after a long day he will still come home and play with us and make us laugh. He is loving having a little girl. She is defiantly a Daddy's girl. We swear when she cries she says... dadadadadada. I told him that means she wants him to take care of her. Haha... Nice try huh? Drew is an amazing husband to me and is so patient with me while I am at my Witt's end sometimes. So thanks babe for everything. Love you!!!!
Daddy and his cute kids
Our fun family... Go figure the oldest kid can't stay looking at the camera! Silly boy




No comments:
Post a Comment