Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Texas Fun

Oh man I love going to Texas. Julie found some last minute flights that were killer for me and the babe. We flew out 3 days later and stayed for 10 days. Let me tell you Abby loved being out there with her cousins and I love going to spend time with Julie. I have to say that she blows me away with everything that she has going on in her life. With 6 kids there is never a dull moment at that house. She is always going going going.

Some of my favorite times were... Going to Sam Moon of course, going to lunch with just me and her and the babies, making homemade bread (twice), Going to the kids games, going bowling, and of course just sitting and talking. Abby loved every minute of it as well. She was a real trooper. She was great on the flight out there and back and hardly cried at all. Everyone on the plane loved her and would talk and play with her most the way. She is a social little bug.

Here are a few pics of the trip. Thanks Jules again for having us. It was a time that I will not forget. Love you guys!!!


Abby and Dayne... exactly 1 month apart, Dayne being older


Hey I remember you...


Let's race


Abby just chillin


Abby and cute Bauer. He loved playing with her and making her laugh.


Mmmmm I love to give raspberries to who ever will let me


She is pulling up to everything and standing all by herself.


This is where we would put them when we were doing stuff outside... They loved it!!!
Don't mind Abby's glowing ears:)

No comments: