Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween/Fall time

As much as I don't like Halloween it is so fun to dress up the kids. Now I personally don't like to dress up, but having Abby this year has made it so much more fun. Aiden always goes and gets his costume with his Mom so it was nice to be able to think of the costume and get everything for it. She made one cute bumble bee. She hated the whole head part but she got used to it after a while. We didn't get any pictures of Aiden this year cuz he went with his Mom for the night and he got sick so he didn't come back. To much candy I guess. All in all Halloween was a success. I have to say I am excited for next year and what she will be then.

We went to the pumpkin patch and let Aiden pick out his very own pumpkin. Sad to say I think his was the best one out of all of them that we got. He must have an eye for it.

Things in our life have been great. I got a new job just a couple weeks ago. I work at Salon Bliss in Herriman. I decided to leave the school just cuz it was so far away for me to drive and now with the snow coming and all the construction going on down in Lehi area it was going to take me forever to get there. I am going to miss those girls a ton. I mean that is what I have been doing to the past 3+ years. It is so weird being back in the salon life but I have to say that I love it. It is a darling salon and the girls there are so awesome. I love being able to meet new people and do hair again full time. Abby is doing great at the sitter so that makes it so much easier for me. Drew is still working hard to provide for us and Aiden is still loving school... well the social part of it anyway... sounds like someone I know... :)

I am loving this weather, but I think I am about the only one that is. It is pretty cold here and it has already snowed twice on us. I love it. I have always said I would much rather be cold than hot. You can only take so much off when you are hot but you can pile on the blankets when you are cold. Plus soups, homemade bread, fires... it doesn't get better than that.

Just a cute picture of Abby


Abby and I on Halloween matching.


My cute little bumble bee


Okay Mom I am DONE!!!!


Aiden's pumpkin


Aiden and Abby getting the pumpkins


Love the big cheesy smile Abby

1 comment:

johanson family said...

i misssss you. come back to me. xo!