Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas day

It was an awesome Christmas I must say. We had Aiden stay with us over night and it was so much fun to have him wake up here at our house on Christmas morning. Him and Abby came down the stairs and were so excited about what Santa brought. Then we opened presents and I have to say that watching them is the best thing. Seeing how excited they get was worth every penny. All in all it was a great year. Drew got me a Flip video camera HD. It is amazing. I am going to see if I can upload some videos on here. Good bye 2010 Hello 2011.... Great year ahead!!!

The kids,and Coopers Christmas stockings


Our loot under the tree



Aiden with his Pillow Pet


Abby with her favorite present... Thanks Santa:)



Abby hasn't been in the snow yet to play but the other day when we had out blizzard Drew took her out the feel it on her face. They were only out there for a min but Abby loved it. She kept going to the door and pounding on it. As you can tell she is mesmerized by it. Love her face!!

No comments: