Well wow here she is 1 years old... and boy does she know it now. She is the most independent, lovable, funny, busiest, and craziest 1 year old I know. She cracks us up all day long. I know I am a bit behind on posting these but better late than never. For her birthday we had some friends over and she had her favorite homemade Mac n Cheese with Jello. She loved being able to feed her self and thought she was on top of the world. Her friends gave her a leap frog toy, some books, magnets for the fridge and her Nana and Papa gave her a blow up house that is filled with balls. She loved it. Thanks to everyone that came and participated.
My big 1 year old


Her very own cake all for herself

Everyone else's cupcakes
Really all for me????

YES!!!!!!


Her blow up house
No comments:
Post a Comment