Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Hello everyone... Glad to know that we all made it through Christmas. Can you believe it is already 2009? Next year will be my 10 year high school reunion. Sheesh time flies. Well anyhow... we had an AWESOME Christmas. It was nice and relaxing. We went and got Aiden around noon and when he came we did all our santa and the presents. Santa was VERY nice to me this year. I got a Camera!!!! YAHOO!! We have been using Drew's parents for the last couple months because ours broke. So I finally got a new one. It is so nice. It's a Casio Exilim. Well to make a long story short we tried to download the pictures from Christmas morning and half the day on the computer and they have vanished. I had to erase them off the camera cuz there was no room but I thought they were saved on the computer. Well WRONGO!!! So this is all I have for Christmas day... sorry folks. Drew got his remote to his new truck and some shirts. Aiden got a new Star Wars space ship and lots of other toys. You will see some of his other toys in posts to come. I got the camera and a case and a sweater. It was a serious blizzard here on Christmas day... We got about a foot of snow in 4 hours. It was a complete white out. The whole family almost didn't come over... we almost didn't get Aiden cuz you could barely see the road in front of the house. But it started to clear up later in the afternoon so they all came over later. It was a great day.... Thanks Gary and Lynn for making it so special for us..... We love you!!

Drew and his brothers built this sledding hill for Aiden and his cousins to play on. It was so tall. Drew is 6'4 and the hill is almost as tall as him.




Aiden giving the hill a try... He loved it!


The cooks hard at work.


Cooper was POOPED!! He slept for 2 days just to try and catch up on all the energy that he used. Funny dog... isn't he the cutest?

No comments: