Monday, December 29, 2008

We love our camera!!!

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!! Now hopefully you will see more posts from me now that I have my very own camera.... So I came down stairs yesterday and Aiden had gotten a hold of the camera and wanted to take pix of himself... Funny boy. Then we just started to take pictures of anything that's anything. I was playing around with the different colors and anything else I could try. So here are a few photos of us... Enjoy.

One of Aidens self portraits


This was one of his presents from Santa... yes that is right... a new GRILL!!!! He was so funny. He would try and leave them in as long as possible and next thing you knew he had spit falling out of his mouth cuz he couldn't close it.


Aiden wanted to take a picture of the two of us. He was telling me what to do and then he would tell me when to take it.


Aiden and Dad kicking back watching a movie.


So Aiden wanted to have a movie night last night and he wanted it to be as real as a theater... so Drew helped make him a theater seat... we piled all the pillows up and he sat there with is "bucket" of popcorn. Don't mind the eyes half shut. He stayed here the whole movie until the end where he was passed out draped over Drew's legs.

2 comments:

McKall said...

You guys are sooooo cute! Aiden is hilarious, I love it!

Steelefamily said...

Love your pics. I love the name Aiden too:) Miss you. My mom got your fam. Christmas card and it was fun to see you even if it was only a pic.