Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun at the Circus

A couple months ago we went to the circus and it was so much fun. It was down in Orem so we got Aiden for the night and we were all over it. They had these elephants that you can ride and it was only $8. The line however was almost wrapped around the floor. Notice Aidens exciting ecpression in all the pics. He was really having fun I promise.

There were 2 poodles that were painted blue and pink and they were hilarious. They would ride around on scooters.


Here is Aiden with the bear that they had. You could either pay $5 to take a professional one or do what I did and snap one your self for free... I opted for the second.


Here is Aiden and Dad right in front of the elephants. To bad the line was so long. That would have been fun.

No comments: