Wow is all I have to say about this Temple. We all went through it a couple weeks ago and it is absolutely unbelievable. We went through with Drew's parents and his Uncle James. They were good tour guides for us. They would tell us what happened in each room. It was unreal the spirit that you felt in there. The area it is in has the most amazing view and beautiful homes all around.
Here we are right after we went through
Aiden wanted to take a picture in front of Jesus
Is this to much to dream for? This is just one of the houses right by the Temple. They are huge. I told Drew that I would like him to make us some good money so we could buy a house like this some day!
7 comments:
HOLY COW!!!!! It looks like a hotel. I hope to make it up to utah sometime soon it would be great to see you.
Megs!!!! I misssss youuuuuu!! Isn't the temple amazing? I love having it so close! Ash's house is right across the street, crazy huh? anyway I love and miss you!
Hey Meg how are you?? We miss you!!!
We should all go in on one giant house.. I can design it so it appears to be one big house on the outside but secretly like a hotel on the inside..
i love your hair...did you change it? its so fash!
looks so cool. we'll meet you guys there! :)
Hey Megan, I'd love to take pictures for you guys. I still feel bad that I wasn't able to do your whole family up at the reunion. Anyways, the sitting fee is $150 for up to 6 people, but I'll of course give the friends and family discount so it would be $120. This includes the group and individuals or other combinations. We'd spend about 1 hour and I'll give you a CD with all the images in high res so you can print whatever you'd like. I have a great printer that isn't too expensive that I could help you order from. I would recommend printing at a professional site as the quality really makes a difference. Email me or call me and we can chat about place and time. Thanks for asking and let me know if it works for you. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment