Okay I have tried posting some pictures about 3 times and I can't seem to figure out what is going on. It keeps giving me an error message... Ugh. So you only get this one picture of Aiden after church. Sorry!! Well I know it is way late but our Easter was great. We were here at Drew's parents and all the family came over. We had the traditional ham and potatoes. We had Aiden over night this year so he got to wake up with us. It was so much fun. It was the first time he had stayed the night and woken up Easter morning with us. My family has a tradition with the Easter Bunny that he leaves a trail of jelly beans where our baskets are so we did that for Aiden and it was a blast.
January 7, 2018 - Oahu - Waikiki
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment