I can't complain to much about our lives lately. I have been able to still be at home with Abby and I have loved every minute of it. I work on Sat at the school so during the week I am all hers. We get to have Aiden on Tues and Thurs after school and that is a blast. Abby LOVES her big brother. Anytime he comes in the room she laughs and gets the biggest smile on her face. She is getting so big. Already 8 months old. I remember this time last year I just kept thinking... this time next year I will have a baby with me on my birthday.... and now here we are 1 year later and sheesh the time has gone so fast. She is almost crawling... she army crawls all over the place and let me tell you she is a mover. She is saying Mama and Dada right now. It is soooo cute to here her say it. Abby and I went to Seattle last week to visit Uncle Mike, Aunt Michele and the whole family. More on that when I get the pictures from my Mom. It was so much fun though. We loved going out there and spending time with them. It was funny though when we got back home here Drew was holding Abby and she put her mouth up to his ear and whispered Dada in it. We about died. I swear I just love watching her grow and being able to be home with her during this time. She is getting better with Babysitters. When I do work she goes to a girl in my ward that has a little girl 3 months older than her and Abby loves it. She never cries. Big change from 2 months ago. She is just a happy baby. Even my Dad when we were in Seattle said he can tell she is just so much happier then she used to be. Glad others are starting to see it. We go in for her 9 month check up next month so I will let you know the stats then.
Aiden has started back to school and he is loving it. He is in 2nd grade and he has some good friends in his class. He has a boy that lives next to him at his Mom's house and sometimes he gets to walk home with him and he just thinks that is the coolest thing ever. He kills me. He loves being with Abby and always wants to go where ever she is. He helps me out a ton when he is here. He is wanting to start up Hockey this fall, so he can't wait for that.
Drew and I are just trucking along. Drew is working extra hard to allow me to be home here with Abby... Thanks Babe... He is loving his job so we couldn't ask for anything more.
I love how happy she is... this was taken this morning
Can you see it???? The beginning of a Mohawk... yep let the hairstyling days begin. Sorry honey!!! Notice her face... she seems like she likes it huh? Haha




No comments:
Post a Comment